After giving birth I started running with a group from work, I liked but I couldn’t keep up.
Last June I give it a new try. In first instance I decided to go running in an attempt to lose weight but soon it became a necessity to empty my mind and give me headspace.
Of course it helps to shed the pounds too 😉
During my running it occurs to me that some tracks help me running faster and I want to share my top 5 with you.
1. Gasolina – Pitbull & Daddy Yankee
2. Country Girl (shake it for me) – Luke Bryan
3. Bailar – Deorro & Elvis Crespo
4. Honey, I’m good- Andy Grammer
5. Danza Kuduro – Lucenzo & Don Omar
Which trakcs make you run faster?
Let me know in the comments!